The Mammoth Crane is a lifting device designed to hoist drilling tools or components onto the drill rig. The device gets mounted on an opencast drill rig of any size and model.
The Benefits of using the Mammoth Crane:
- SAFETY: Fully automated, hands free operation.
- SAFETY: Compliance with mine safety requirements for operators.
- Versatile enough to customise, adapt and fit, most OEM drill rig models and customer specific applications.
- Eliminates the necessity of manual labour used to pick up heavy components onto the rig.
- Decrease downtime on changing of drill tools or other components.
- Specialised lifting attachments for lifting drill bits, stabilizers, top and bottom subs, shock sub, Mammoth breakout wrench with the additional option of a lifting hook used for other applications.