Mammoth Fluid Filtration Systems guarantees that it’s uniquely designed and developed branded filtration systems meets or exceeds the standard Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) specifications at all times for each individual application for each of our products, and that they are free from defects.
Therefore, Mammoth will pay for parts and labour deemed reasonably necessary to repair damage to engines or other pieces of equipment if it can be demonstrated that the damage was caused solely and directly by a breach of this warranty by Mammoth.
This warranty protects your equipment against filtration-related failure as long as:
- It is serviced with a Mammoth Replacement Element only and NO OTHER brand or type of media and provided the equipment is used under normal operating conditions and maintained according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- The product used is confirmed by Mammoth to be a Mammoth Filter and Replacement Element and Filtration Media.
- The product that was used is the correct Mammoth Filter for your application.
- The engine or equipment was operated as specified by the original engine or equipment manufacturer maintenance schedule or by agreed extended drainage interval in writing from yourself and Mammoth.
- The replacement element was changed as specified by Mammoth Service regime for that specific engine or piece of equipment.
- Written documentation or maintenance records are provided that show the engine or equipment was serviced and maintained at regular intervals as specified by the manufacturer and or through the benchmark set after approved evaluation with Mammoth.
- The proper lubricant level has been maintained in the engine or equipment through documentation of frequency of oil make-up.
- Mammoth is provided with a new and used sample of the lubricants and fuels used, with the plant fill codes, that are believed to be the cause of the engine or equipment failure due to filtration failure, and that Mammoth personnel are allowed to inspect the damaged engine or equipment, take samples, and perform lab tests on the samples.
- Prompt notice of the problem is given to allow Mammoth to investigate the problem.
- This warranty shall be void if: (1) a NON-Mammoth Replacement Element is used for the specific filter application; (2) the damage is related to use of other sub-standard filters; (3) the damage is related to engine or equipment modification; or (4) the owner/operator has failed to operate or maintain the engine or equipment as required by the manufacturer or new approved regime.
MAMMOTH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR (AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR) SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES REGARDING MAMMOTH BRANDS, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.